Ace Visconti is one charming guy. With his sharp Italian looks, grey-streaked hair and silver tongue, he can pass for an aging 50's movie star. His heart has always belonged to the cards. From his roots as a poor boy in Argentina, he gamed, scammed, seduced and smooth-talked his way to a life of luxury as a high roller in the land of opportunity. Money has always had a way of slipping through his fingers, but Ace figures he can always win more. Eventually he racked up too many debts with the wrong kind of people. But when they finally came to collect, Ace was nowhere to be found. No one knew who tipped him off or where he has gone, but everyone who knows Ace Visconti can agree on one thing: He will survive… against all odds.
These are perks that start off only appearing in Ace's Bloodweb. Starting after achieving level 30, teachable versions of these perks can be found: Open Handed at level 30, Up The Ante at level 35, and Ace in The Hole at level 40. If obtained, other survivors are able to find Ace's perks in their Bloodwebs from that point on. Ace is one lucky bastard or at the very least he believes he is. Therefore, he's always ready to make a gamble. Often, he's right.
Players can customize their character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after Ace reaches level 50 and prestiges.
- Ace may actually be married, you can see a silver ring on his ring finger.
- Ace is the only survivor so far that has a smiling model, the rest of the survivors just frown.
- He is the first male survivor to be part of a DLC.
- Ace is the 7th survivor, possibly a reference to his luck.
- Ace has a knack to never let his current situation get him down. He can be seen with a grin on his face at all times, including while being grabbed out of a closet or being ripped apart by the Hag.
- He is the oldest survivor.