Barbecue & Chili is a Killer Perk. It is unique to The Cannibal until level 35, which it can then be taught to the other Killers.
Change Log Edit
- Adjusted the bonus score event when hooking a Survivor with Barbecue & Chili equipped to only trigger if there is a Survivor already on the Hook.
- Changed Barbecue & Chili to give the Bonus Bloodpoints post-trial rather than during, like We're Gonna Live Forever.
- You can see Survivors crawling around in the Dying State if they are outside of the radius.
- Incomplete Generator auras override auras generated by Barbecue & Chili, allowing survivors to hide behind them to avoid being detected
- Barbecue & Chili is a reference to the food dish of the same name, often eaten by the Sawyer family (to which the Cannibal belongs) using human flesh as an ingredient.