Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror online multiplayer video game developed by Behaviour Interactive and published by Starbreeze Studios.
Dead by Daylight was released for the Microsoft Windows operating system in June 2016, and released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles in June 2017. The game is a 4v1 where one player takes on the role of the Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
|Company||Review Ratings||Fan Ratings|
|IGN||No Review||No Ratings|
|Common Sense Media||????||????|
- Metacritic Rates Dead by Daylight a 71/100.
- GameSpot rates Dead by Daylight a 6/10.
- Dead by Daylight sales topped one million units two months after its release and had reached 1.8 million units on PC by the end of 2016.
- Dead by Daylight released Halloween DLC on October 26, 2017 "A Nightmare on Elm Street" 54% of the 1,321 user reviews of this game are positive.
- Dead by Daylight released another DLC on January 23, 2018 "the Saw" which costs US $6.99, the ratings are 7 out of 10 and 73% of the 836 user reviews for this game are positive.