Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius have a 6/8/10 % greater chance of triggering Skill Checks when repairing, healing or sabotaging.
Triggered Skill Checks' success zones are reduced by 40/50/60 %.
"Its presence befalls us."
Unique to The Trapper until Level 30, at which point its Teachable version can then be learned and taught to the other Killers.
- Buff: Activation Chance reworked from being a multiplier to being a static increase to the base activation chance.
- Net result is that the Activation Chance is significantly higher than it used to be.
- Buff: Skill Check trigger chance increased to 6/8/10 %.
Buff: Triggered Skill Check success zone reduction increased to 40/50/60 %
- Unnerving Presence affects all Skill Checks, as it only increases the chances to trigger them, but doesn't trigger them by itself.
- The default value for triggering a Repair Skill Check every second is 8%.
- Therefore, Tier III more than doubles the chance of a Survivor receiving a Skill Check at any given moment.
- Skill Checks caused by Overcharge and Decisive Strike are affected by the Skill Check success zone reduction, making them extremely difficult to succeed.
- Skill Checks triggered during Snap Out of It are also affected.