Your presence alone instils great fear. Survivors within your Terror Radius have a 6/8/10 % greater chance of triggering Skill Checks when repairing, healing or sabotaging.
Triggered Skill Checks' success zones are reduced by 40/50/60 %.
"Its presence befalls us."
Unique to The Trapper until Level 30, at which point its Teachable version can then be learned and taught to the other Killers.
Change log Edit
Patch 1.0.5 Edit
- Buff: Activation Chance reworked from being a multiplier to being a static increase to the base activation chance.
- Net result is that the Activation Chance is significantly higher than it used to be.
Patch 1.7.0 Edit
- Buff: Skill Check trigger chance increased to 6/8/10 %.
Buff: Triggered Skill Check success zone reduction increased to 40/50/60 %
- Unnerving Presence affects all Skill Checks, as it only increases the chances to trigger them, but doesn't trigger them by itself.
- The default value for triggering a Repair Skill Check every second is 8%.
- Therefore, Tier III more than doubles the chance of a Survivor receiving a Skill Check at any given moment.
- Skill Checks caused by Overcharge and Decisive Strike are affected by the Skill Check success zone reduction, making them extremely difficult to succeed.
- Skill Checks triggered during Snap Out of It are also affected.